About the AIM Hockey System
AIM Hockey is the ultimate online hockey training tool! It is easy to use and free to join.
Who is AIM Hockey for?
Anyone involved with the development of hockey athletes will find value in AIM:
Stop redrawing the same drills over and over again, and save valuable ice time by sharing your practice plans with the team before you get on the ice.
- access drills and training developed by professionals and coaching peers;
- diagram your own drills;
- the easiest way to create practice plans;
- share training and practice plans with your team;
- manage your own skill test results;
- manage the training of your entire team.
- find training and exercises to improve your skills;
- connect with others in the hockey world;
- access training and practice plans developed by your coaches.
- help your child train more effectively;
- keep communication with your coaches in one place and reduce email clutter.
- manage your own training programs;
- promote your expertise and programs by sharing some of your training content;
- drill, video and article publishing to reach your perfect target audience.
- help your coaches succeed with programs, training and practice plans that you develop
What does it do?
Watch our demo video to see how drill diagramming works in AIM Hockey:
Access hundreds of drills, videos and articles created by other hockey coaches of all levels. Coming August 2009
Use your drills, and drills from the training library to create professional practice plans. Collaborate with your assistant coaches to create them, share them with your team in advance to use your ice time more effectively, and print your plans out to bring to practice with you. Coming August 2009
Create your own skill tests for your players and track their progress using AIM's powerful graphing and analysis tools. Coming August 2009